Every time you swipe your Kroger card, RAHC will get $… AND it won’t affect your personal Kroger points!
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Here’s how to enroll and use the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy because you’ll need to register your card with Rockbridge Area Health Center after you sign up.
- If you don’t have a Kroger Plus card yet, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number which is 92835, select Rockbridge Area Health Center from list and click on ‘confirm’.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for RAHC until after our member(s) register their card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.