340B Program: offers reduced cost medications to RAHC patients.
RAHC is partnering with Lexington Prescription Center to better serve you. We encourage ALL of our patients to use Lexington Prescription Center for all your medication needs. If you do not have medical insurance or your insurance does not cover all of your medications, you are eligible to receive medications and supplies at a reduced price.
The Lexington Prescription Center is a full service pharmacy offering:
- drive thru pick up
- on line refill request
- home delivery
- home oxygen and sleep apnea supplies with a qualified staff of Respiratory Therapist available 24/7
- representatives available to assist in all insurance billing
- extended hours including weekends
Transferring your prescription is easy, call 540.463.9166 and ask them to contact your pharmacy to move your prescriptions.
The Medication Assistance Program (MAP): helps patients by providing access to medications offered by major pharmaceutical companies.
* Note: a $40 administrative fee is assessed annually to participate in the program.
We will assist you with collecting all necessary documents and completing any required forms. You may not qualify for every drug requested because every drug company has different eligibility requirements.
If you have any questions, please call our office at 540.464.8700, ext. 7114. Please note that incoming calls may be answered by our voice mail; be sure to leave a detailed message. We strive to return all calls the same day.
To Qualify for the Medication Assistance Program
- You must be a patient of the Rockbridge Area Health Center.
- You must not have prescription insurance coverage.
- You must follow your provider’s instructions regarding periodic re-evaluations, lab work, etc.
- You must have a medical appointment with your Primary Care Provider every three (3) months unless otherwise instructed by your Primary Care Provider.
- You must meet federal income guidelines.
- You must complete all required paperwork to include completing the annual re-enrollment process.
- You must provide specific documentation of household income when requested.